This weekend’s giveaway is from my favorite shop to stock up on woolens, Little Spruce Organics.
From Bethany, of Little Spruce:
Little Spruce Organics is our family owned and operated online store based in our beautiful home state of Colorado. We offer a unique selection of organic apparel for babies, children, and adults. We specialize in organic wool and are committed to carrying only items that are made from organic and natural fibers.
We envision our store as a place where people can come to find high quality natural apparel for their families that soothe and nurture the senses.Through our products, our customers discover the benefits of choosing high quality items and a more simple lifestyle. We are very excited to have expanded our selection of adult apparel items this past year! We also have a wide selection of children’s items that are perfect for keeping little ones warm and cozy during winter- hats, mittens, scarves, jackets, sweaters, cozy wool socks, and more.
We would like to give a $50.00 gift certificates to one winner. Additionally, we would like to offer Small Things readers 20% store credit. Here are the details:
1. 20% of your current order will be applied as a store credit in your account.
2. This is a promotional store credit. It does not have cash value. It will expire if not used within one year.
3. It will be adjusted in case of returns.
4. You must have an account with us in order we can add the credit to your account.
5. Just mention “Small Things” in your order comment.
6. This promotion will expire on Oct. 31st, 2017.
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders of $49 or more (use coupon code shipfree).
For your chance to win, simply leave a comment on this post. Comments are closed and the winner is Meg, who commented, “I have a real weakness for wool and overalls. The two together are priceless!”
Thanks, Little Spruce Organics!