Mostly flowers and wood

Small Things-9885Small Things-8517 Small Things-9686Small Things-9548Small Things-6520 Small Things-9945Small Things-4676

I’m really excited about Tuesday’sย shop update! New items will be added at 12 p.m. EST. It’s always fun to have new things to share. There is very little yarn this time around, but there is lavender goat milk soap! I’m also selling sets of stickers printed using my flower photography. They are so much fun and were inspired by my sister’s visit earlier this spring. She loved them and I ended up sending all I had at the time home with her for decorating her bullet journal. I’m planning to switch over to a bullet journal sometime this summer, and can’t wait to use my stickers in it as well! I think these sticker sets would make a great gift. Because I wasn’t sure how well they would sell, I have a limited number available right now. However, once they sell out, I will add a pre-order listing to the shop. That way, you can still order the stickers, they will just take a little longer to get to you. The pre-order listing will stay up through Friday, June 9th at 12 p.m. EST.

I will also have high resolution digital downloads of some of my photographs available. I’m excited to offer this and am hoping that my photos might end up on canvases or in frames in some of your homes. I am terrible myself about printing things, but this is motivating me. I have several that I want printed as canvases and will share as soon as I do!

Finally, but most importantly (I know!) Jonny will have some cutting boards listed in the shop as well. There are two sizes, and all are the style in the photos above. He made me one a couple of months ago, and we use it for slicing bread. The ones he has ready for the update tomorrow are wider than mine, and I think you will really love them! I really like that they can hang on the wall for storage. The red oak wood (that Jonny milled himself) is so pretty, and totally deserves to be on display.

I think that’s it! Thanks so much for supporting our shop!

Comments

1. Hi Ginny,

I LOVE my cutting board. It is beautiful! Question, how often should I use the sealer that came with it? And, if you don’t mind, can you tell me where to find the recipe? I would like to seal several other wooden kitchen items.

Thanks!

• Hi Dawn! I’m so glad you love it!!! We seal ours when they look “thirsty,” maybe once a month? There are lots of natural wood sealer recipes out there, so you might just google and see what you like. I use one that belongs to a friend of mine. An easy one is one part beeswax to three parts coconut oil. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Wow, that picture of the bees is really great!!

3. Those chickens!!! I love them so much, and I miss mine more than I ever would have been able to forsee. I love watching your shop grow, and your products, too, Ginny. I’m so happy for you.

4. Nandita says:

awesome photography … where do u get your silks from… I have not found any good silk fabric here in california…

thank you for sharing your stories with us… and all your children are so adorable.

5. I love the chickens on the wheelbarrow photo as well. Maybe some lovely paperboard coasters of chickens and goats?

6. Rebecca says:

Your photos particularly spoke to me this post. You are so talented with the camera. I always enjoy your blog!

7. Katharine Whitmore says:

Hi Ginny, Loving your goods, always. It looks like all of the cutting boards have been purchased. Is that correct?

If so, I certainly understand!

~ Katharine

8. Becky Barry says:

Hi Ginny, love the wheelbarrow of chickens.

I went into the shop today and wanted the stickers and soap. I couldn’t get an american dollar amount with american shipping. Did I go to a foreign Etsy site? Thanks

9. I LOVE my bullet journal ๐Ÿ˜€ My top tip: do keep in mind it doesn’t have to be pretty, only functional. Add the fancy stuff when you have time and feel like it. Do what you want and enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Oh I love the stickers!! Yay!

11. I have always enjoyed your photography and your stickers are beautiful. I’ll have to head over to your shop to have a look.

12. Everything looks so beautiful – what a talented family!

13. I am ready and waiting, for once! Andy’s taking Meems to school so I will be here!

14. So in your last post, you said to let you know if there were any images we would like to see available for download. I found one I want and it’s all the chickens in the wheelbarrow! That’s adorable.

15. Christy says:

Yeah more soap!

16. Susan M says:

Can’t wait to see the shop updates!

17. Ginny! Your photos are absolutely breathtaking, and I am so glad you are selling them!
    The title of this post totally reminded me of my favorite (corny) Christmas song, In June! Yay!

With Love,
    Kate Talley

18. WOW, sounds amazing!

19. Hi Ginny, I love your shop and always look forward to updates! I have been wondering…how strong is the scent in your soaps?

• Hi Becky!
      I typically aim for a medium level of scent. Some essential oils are stronger than others, though! If something is very strongly scented, I will mention it in the listing. I hope that helps!

20. All of the pictures are beautiful! Is the chicken second from the right in the wheelbarrow picture a Welsummer?